It’s your birthday today Cookie! You are four today.
Thank you for the joy and happiness you’ve brought into my life. Thank you for your licks and affection. Thank you for staying by me regardless of the mood I’m in. Thank you for welcoming me home with your ecstatic moves. Thank you for giving me love, friendship and loyalty. I hope you are one happy dog on this special day.
Happy Birthday my deal gal!
Peanut Butter and Carrots Pupcake
(makes 9 pupcakes)
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil/vegetable oil (I used coconut oil)
- Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Preheat oven to 170 deg celcius.
- In a large bowl, stir together egg, shredded carrots, peanut butter, honey and coconut/vegetable oil till well incorporated.
- Add whole wheat flour and baking soda and fold to incorporate everything.
- Spoon batter into paper liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Frost with peanut butter (optional).
Made with ♥ for you! Glad you enjoyed it.